Design Lead - UX/UI
Millions of people use Prime Time Social Entertainment app, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Prime time was built to help people express there likeness and give more control to the user on the type of content they like to see.
Are you up for a challenge and ready to solve complex problems?
Prime Time is looking for a Design Lead(UI/UX) who can craft breakthrough work in a variety of mediums. We are looking for a person who can see the possibility in every opportunity - from large, big budget projects to the smaller scrappy ones. Someone who has experience with branding and product launches. Who is strategic yet hands-on, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the Prime Time product and business. We are looking for someone who can leverage experience in marketing communications, developing great creative talent, design and innovation to help build and grow the creative marketing function at Prime Time. You must be resourceful, strategic, conceptual, organized, and collaborative.You embrace challenges and new methods of thinking.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead Design on original marketing content for a variety of marketing touch-points.
- Design for anything and everything from internal communications to event signage to identities to IRL experiences
- Effectively manage and inspire a small team of designers doing the same
- Work closely with the Product Design team to make sure the product touch-points are aligned with the brand
- Prioritize projects accordingly
- Manage a program calendar/roadmap and communicate to all stakeholders
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience
- Craft original, breakthrough design for film, mobile, web
- 3+ years experience in a design firm or marketing/advertising environment
- Knowledge of visual, interactive and motion design trends
Benefits of working at Prime Time
At Prime Time, we embrace remote working as the main driver of our culture. There’s no clocking in and out at certain times or someone looking over your shoulder to watch your every move. Instead, we trust each other and each work in our own ways to help Sworkit achieve its mission.
We value balancing our work to allow for plenty of flexible time that can be spent with our families and friends.Some additional benefits:
- Stock options, we're all in this together
- Flexible work hours. We are results-focused and not obsessed with when your work gets done
- Annual company off-sites
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational, training, conference, and certification stipends
Is this you?
In your email, include the following.
- Why are you applying for this role?
- Do you have examples of related work you've done on some of our listed languages or frameworks that you are proud of? Can you show us code you are proud of?
- What would interest you about working for a Social Entertainment company?
Prime Time is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.