Welcome to Prime Time ("Prime Time," "we," "us" or "our"). Prime Time provides a platform where users can upload media (Photos and Videos) and express how much they like the media through a rating scale.
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
Information we collect
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an Prime Time account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on Prime Time.
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Prime Time. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Log file information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Prime Time.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other's APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
How we use your information
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- Develop and test new products and features
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technology problems
- Automatically update the Prime Time application on your device
- Prime Time or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the particular Metadata (i.e. hashtag or geotag) associated with that Event.
If you purchase a product or service from us through the Websites and Products, we will request certain Personally Identifiable Information from you to complete the order. You must provide contact information (such as name, email and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date, security code and billing address). We use Personally Identifiable Information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. We do not store any credit card information. However, your other billing information is stored by a credit card processing company for us.
Third Party Websites and Products
Even though using Prime Time is an incredible experience without using third party social networking websites and products to get to or from Prime Time products, we want you to have the opportunity to do that as well. Through Prime Time, you will have the opportunity to access or interact with third party social networking websites and products. Consequently, your Personally Identifiable Information may be shared with those third party websites and products and those third party websites and products may share your Personally Identifiable Information with us. If you click on a link to a third party website or product when using Prime Time products, you will leave Prime Time and go to the third party website or product that you selected. If you choose to provide your information directly to third party websites and products, your information will be governed by the policies of those third party websites and products.
Please remember that we do not have any control over third party websites and products. Those other websites and products may place their own cookies or other files on your mobile device or computer, solicit Personally Identifiable Information from you and follow different rules regarding the use of the information that you submit to them. We cannot control the activities of third parties, we have no responsibility for any use of your Personally Identifiable Information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to any privacy practices, including the ones we follow. We encourage you to read the privacy policies, statements and settings of third party websites and products prior to your interaction with them.
Children Under 13
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13.
Confidentiality and Security
We provide safeguards to protect the information that we collect and maintain. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personally Identifiable Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. /p>
The security of your Personally Identifiable Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Prime Time (or the group of companies of which Prime Time is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Prime Time is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos.
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the Prime Time API have copied or saved that information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm: