Prime offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Prime time was built to help people express there likeness and give more control to the user on the type of content they like to see.
Are you up for a challenge and ready to solve complex problems?
What kind of person we are looking for...
Understands modular code design and is passionate about abstraction in their work. You get a high off of creating something that does a job and does it well, and you love that it’s well documented, tested and that someone else can use your work without having to understand what is happening inside of that ‘black box’.
Experience with the following technologies.
- NodeJS / NPM and NPM private
- Jest (or some similar testing framework)
- Firebase / Cloud Functions
- Ionic Framework / StencilJS
- Experience with Puppeteer
- You have the technical ability to work between our UX Engineer and Data Scientist to be the ‘middle’ of our dev team. This includes writing code in our workout, api-client, validation etc NPM modules.
- Being a self-starter is critical for working in a remote environment
Benefits of working at Prime Time
At Prime Time, we embrace remote working as the main driver of our culture. There’s no clocking in and out at certain times or someone looking over your shoulder to watch your every move. Instead, we trust each other and each work in our own ways to help Sworkit achieve its mission.
We value balancing our work to allow for plenty of flexible time that can be spent with our families and friends.Some additional benefits:
- Stock options, we're all in this together
- Flexible work hours. We are results-focused and not obsessed with when your work gets done
- Annual company off-sites
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational, training, conference, and certification stipends
Is this you?
In your email, include the following.
- Why are you applying for this role?
- Do you have examples of related work you've done on some of our listed languages or frameworks that you are proud of? Can you show us code you are proud of?
- What would interest you about working for a Social Entertainment company?
Prime Time is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.